Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hook 'Em Horns????

What?! Yeah, I know. This may be the first time that I cheered for the Longhorns. It felt weird, and even a little wrong.

Cody (Lee’s little brother) is finishing up his last semester at UT. He played for the men’s club volleyball team, and they made it to the national tournament. Which lucky for us was in Houston! So, we were able to watch a few matches and cheer on Cody…and I guess the rest of his fellow longhorns.

I must say, men’s volleyball is awesome. I think someone could seriously get hurt with the way they can pound the ball over the net. I’m sort of sad that Cody won’t be playing again next year, but I guess you have to graduate some time.

Here are a couple of pictures that Lee’s sister sent us of Kara and the team. The guys definitely towered over Kara. Sometimes it looked as though she was going to fall over backwards when looking straight up at them. The team was so nice. They gave Kara high fives and a lot of attention…which she loved!







0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP