Friday, November 6, 2009

Final Trimester!

We are officially in our 3rd trimester! Kara and I are growing, and she has continued to be incredibly active. We love watching her move and stretch around my belly. She is reactive to touch and pressure, which has given Lee a great way to play with her/antagonize her over the past weeks. But she gets her revenge at night by kicking him in the back while he is trying to sleep. I didn't realize this was happening since I am a heavy sleeper.

The picture on the left is week 16, and the picture on the right is week 27.

2 comments:

Simon November 7, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Ummmm... are you sure you're pregnant?!? That's so awesome, Amber! I'm happy for you and Lee. Having a girls is tons of fun!

Lee November 7, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

I'm quite sure Ashley is pregnant ... though I don't think Amber is ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP