Friday, July 24, 2009

What does a dream mean?


My pictoral interpretation of Mom's dream.


Well, Grandma Bobbie had her first baby dream...and guess what? We had a girl! But she was already six months old with long hair when she came out. And she talked a lot. Can you imagine OUR kid being a chatter box? I guess it would be good to have someone around to fill the silences.

Now most people have been predicting we'll have a boy. I must admit, there is a certain comfort that comes with having a boy. Most of my younger cousins are boys, both of our nephews are boys, there seems to be less trouble with adolescent boys. The list goes on. But, I guess we should consider that there's a 50% chance that there's a girl in there.

So, we'll find out in a couple of months whether my mom's dream is right. Right about it being a girl...not the other stuff because I'm not waiting til I am 15 months pregnant to deliver.

4 comments:

Amber July 25, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

I'll go on the record saying that I'm predicting a girl.

Amber July 25, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

and what's the deal with the picture?

stephanie July 26, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

I'm with Amber, I'm guessing girl. =) I am just so excited for y'all!!!

Unknown July 27, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

The picture is very close to my dream only she had more layers in her hair. She is lovely. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP