Thursday, August 13, 2009

Button Bustin'

It finally happened. I couldn't even come close to buttoning my pants today.

Our baby is now 16 weeks along, and likely the size of a grapefruit. My belly bump has become noticeable to people other than myself, and I've been putting clothes in the "see you next year" pile at an alarming rate.

Some fun news from my latest Ob/Gyn appointment...
1. They had difficulty tracking the baby's heartbeat because it wouldn't stay still. Hopefully, that means we'll start feeling some kicks soon.
2. On September 10th we'll get to find out the sex of our baby! I'll be happy to stop calling him or her an "it".

3 comments:

Jessie August 13, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

I can't wait to see your growing bump! I won't be at church on Sunday because I am going to Kansas to help Andrea move back to Texas, but hopefully I will see you the next week!

The Floyds August 14, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

OH MY! I am totally thrilled!!! I believe a posting of a belly bump picture is in order. :)

stephanie August 14, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

yay! I know you're an absolutely adorable pregnant lady!! And I cannot wait to find out whether Mags is going to have a new girl cousin or boy cousin!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP