Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's Alive!!!



As the weeks roll by, this pregnancy has become more real. The undeniable bump, the disappearing belly button, and now...I felt the baby move!!!

I've been anxiously waiting to say that for a couple of weeks. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night thinking that I feel the baby, but it's just my heartbeat. I know that sounds odd, but sometimes my heartbeat speeds up while I'm sleeping and I can feel it thumping in my head and stomach.

But this was real...I was very much awake, and I was able to rule out active bowels. I say that because I have the loudest, most active digestive tract in the world. It has been a life-long source of humor and embarrassment for me.

Many books describe the early feelings of movement similar to flutters. They're right. I'm so excited!

1 comments:

The Floyds August 29, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

YAY! What a wonderful gift!!! :) I can't wait to find out the sex of the little fithian "bump".

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP